I have moved

Dear Reader
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. I have moved on and my new blog is now called:

Please come and visit me there.
See you soon,

kristin

14.5.12

Brown's Siding Cafe in the Blue Mountains

The last days of Autumn are coming to an end and I can feel the winter fast approaching. The mornings are way cooler than normal and it gets really cold inside the house. It's time to get the heater out. Mind you the sun is still lovely and temperatures still reach 23 degrees C. The leaves are so beautiful right now and this is the perfect time for the Blue Mountains which despite their name can be quite golden and red in Autumn. We stopped at a cafe, the Brown's Siding, for some delightful lunch and coffee.

Isn't nature just wonderful?!


























Bread and butter pudding vs crumble- a tough decision.























Old baking moulds adorn the walls.
























Twice baked goats cheese with roasted walnut, celery and balsamic dressing. Delicious!

No comments: