I have moved

Dear Reader
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. I have moved on and my new blog is now called:

Please come and visit me there.
See you soon,

kristin

26.5.12

Bar Sport in Leichhardt

Every morning on my way to work I would drive pass Bar Sport and see all the men sitting outside having a catch up over coffee and maybe a piccolo sandwich. Sometimes when the times allows I get a coffee there and feel right in Italy somewhere. Although I am sure you'll still be able to get a latte after eleven o'clock here.

Staying true to its name it all about sport, soccer in particular, in this cosy Italian cafe with the morning sun. Still looking for a spot to watch the World Cup on the big screen? They are open for most of the games not only when Italy plays, even at the wee hours!

Rosie and Joe have run this cafe for 11 years and a lot of regulars. The coffee is fantastic but that goes without saying in Sydney. Need some lunch, grab a panini or if you're just feeling a little peckish there are lots of Italian treats on offer.
The music I had in my ears at the cafe was Paolo Conte, listen to it here on spotify.


Meet the owners: Rosie and Joe.


























There is always time for chat.


























Have a treat with your drink.




























Italian sweets.




















Such a nice atmosphere and good coffee.


























It's all happening on Norton Street.





No comments: