I have moved

Dear Reader
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. I have moved on and my new blog is now called:

Please come and visit me there.
See you soon,

kristin

28.4.08

My first cookbook for Women's Weekly/ACP

I am very excited that my first cookbook I did for ACP/Women's Weekly got published recently.
Doing a cookbook is always hard work but also very rewarding and it was a great time and being able to work with such a great and dedicated team of photographer, home ecc and creative director! I love the layout! It's available at most newsagent or online.

1 comment:

Mona said...

Hi, I am an expat in Sydney too ... I am not sure whether you still write in this blog or not. But what you are doing is awesome. I love food and I love going around to find a good place to eat in Sydney :) Unfortunately, I am not lucky enough that I don't work in food industry/area. That's my dream though one day.