I have moved

Dear Reader
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. I have moved on and my new blog is now called:

Please come and visit me there.
See you soon,

kristin

28.7.07

Interview with PlanetCake owner Paris


I chatted with Paris last week about her craft and business (and sneakily my portfolio as well). Having gone from strength to strength in recent years, Paris and her customized cake business "Planet Cake" are now internationally renowned and an integral part of the Sydney food scene. See my snapshots here. Apart from producing great works of cake art for celebs and gourmets alike, working for media companies and teaching heaps of cake lovers through their much sought-after courses, they have recently revamped their website. It now features what proves to be a hit especially in the US: videos (newsletter subscription required) with insights into their work and techniques.

No comments: